- Densely woven 68-denier polyester taffeta is durable, yet lightweight
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) and a polyurethane coating provide the same water-proofing you'd expect from your rain jacket
- We always bring the ground cloth, as it's useful for more than just sleeping on; this handy footprint can be used for dry seating, a tarp, or makeshift awning during torrential showers
- Also compatible with the MSR Hubba Hubba HP (Europe only)
- Stuff sack included
|Weight||7 oz (200 g)|
|Canopy fabric||68D polyester taffeta 2000mm polyurethane & DWR|
|Stuff sack size||8 x 10 x 1 in (20 x 25 x 2.5 cm)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "Never used a footprint before, not bad"
I usually use a piece of Tyvek for my ground cloth since its ultra light and waterproof, but I tried a footprint for my hubba hubba and its decent. I prefer to cut my ground cloth to also cover the floor of the vestibule and the footprint does not, but that's the one complaint I have.
Yes, I would recommend this product.