Tried and true, with something new, MSR's Evo Ascent is a reliable standard. Based on the Denali Evo, the Evo Ascent has an improved binding, the PosiLock AT. Light and quick for flat terrain, traction and support for the steep, Televator heel lifts to relieve calf strain, Modular Flotation tails adapt to different loads and flotation needs. One snowshoe to rule it all!
- Unibody Traction: Steel traction rails and brake bars molded directly into snowshoe decks provide a secure and lasting grip
- Secure Attachment: Two-piece, independently conforming PosiLock AT bindings create our most secure, freeze-resistant attachment, regardless of footwear
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 6 in (15 cm) tails. Available separately
- Uphill Efficiency: Televators reduce fatigue, increase traction on the steeps and engage easily with glove-friendly pull-tabs
- Load: 180 lbs without tails, 240 lbs with tails
- 22.2 inches long, 8.2 inches wide
- Made in Seattle, USA