Not just a backcountry ski pole, the MSR Dynalock Ascent should be in your hands whether hiking, mountaineering, snowshoeing, splitboarding...and of course randonee skiing. Versatile, light, and strong.
- Two sizes, Small (120cm) adjusts 100-120cm, Large (140cm) adjust 120-140cm
- Carbon shaft is reinforced with Kevlar
- Dynalock length adjustment mechanism is rock solid
- EVA foam grip extends below main grip for use when sidehilling
- Folding design allows storage inside a pack
- Snow basket has a catch to operate snowshoe Televators and many AT binding heels
|Weight||l lb 2 oz|