The three-section MSR Deploy TR-3 adjustable poles feature a one-handed trigger release, that allows the user to make adjustments quickly on the fly. This is perfect when traversing and switchbacking. Built around the zero-slip SureLock™ System, Deploy TR-3 poles collapse to a pack-friendly size.
- Trigger Release One-Handed Adjustment: Glove-friendly, one-handed adjustment system provides the fastest, easiest response for matching pole length to terrain.
- SureLock™ System: Freeze-resistant, positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of no-slip performance in all conditions.
- Ultralight Strength: Shafts are built of light, strong and reliable 7000-series aerospace-grade aluminum.
- Breakaway Winter Strap: Designed for glove-friendly adjustments and will force-release if pole gets lodged during a fall.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless swing.
- Ergonomic Grip: Comfortable grip features a catch for raising AT and snowshoe heel lifts.
|Weight||1 lbs 5.12 oz (599 g) - Standard|