Gram counters might find a lighter pot than the MSR Alpinist 2 pot. However for mortals who require something a little more durability and a larger capacity than a single serve titanium cup the MSR Alpinist fits the bill. It's made of hard anodized aluminum and its large 2.4 liter capacity is ideal for melting snow or group meals.
- 2.4 Liter capacity is ideal for melting snow and group cooking
- Hard anodized aluminum pot is strong, light and conducts heat more evenly than titanium
- Handle is sturdy, stays cool, and works in tandem with the Talon™ Pot Handle for secure packing
- Non-stick coating is durable ensures cleaning eggs isn't an all day task, note that some care should be taken (i.e. no metal utensils or harsh scouring pads)
- Pot lid doubles as a strainer and raised lip makes pouring water easy
- Talon™ Pot Handle features a modular, lightweight push-button design that folds to lock on lids keeping pots secure
- Big enough to hold your kitchen kit, for example you can fit three insulated mugs and two DeepDish™ plates or any MSR stove inside (all available separately)