Mountain Hardwear Wraith Sleeping Bag is a serious piece of gear designed for the most frigid conditions on Earth. Waterproof, breathable and air-permeable, this is a top of the line bag.
- Q.Shield Down has advanced treatment applied that resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Dry.Q Elite shell is waterproof, breathable, windproof, durable and lightweight
- Hidden baffle construction preserves waterproofing and durability
- Laminated, double external zipper flaps keep water out
- 5 in (12.7 cm) baffle spacing keeps down carefully controlled for even, predictable loft
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
|Shell fabric||20D Dry.Q Nylon|
|Insulation material||Q.Shield 800-fill Down|
|Stuff sack size||10 x 15 in (25 x 38 cm)|
|Lining||30D Taffeta Nylon|
|Temperature rating||-20° F (-29° C)|
|Fill weight||2 lbs 4 oz (1,020 g) - Regular|
|Weight||3 lbs 3 oz (1,448 g) - Regular|
There are currently no reviews for this product.