- Compression molded backpanel is comfortable, sheds snow and ventilates
- HardWave frame sheet provides comfortable carry, but is removable to use as a seat or for uber-light performance
- Dual daisies and ice ax cradles create versatile tool lashing opportunities
- Large zip top provides easy access to main compartment
- Versatile compression system secures climbing gear and overloads, but can be removed to reduce weight when not needed
- Front and rear grab loops are both clip secure
- Horizontal daisy chains on lower sides of pack offer clip points for gear and quick stash loops for ice axes
- Superlight, durable material set balances weight and reliability
- Zippered top pocket keeps smaller gear handy
- Sternum strap and fixed webbing waistbelt add stability when needed
- Low profile padded shoulder straps for a comfortable carry
|Material||100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon|
|Weight||16 oz (450 g)|
|Volume||1,830 in³ (30 liters)|
|Torso fit||16 - 22 in (41 - 56 cm)|
Disappointing in the basics, and that is really all this pack has to offer. Main complaint is the super light and thing straps slide loose so the shoulder straps constantly slip. The "frame sheet" is almost useless and buckled on the first packing. The color portions of the pack are super thine and not very durable. Tool attachments are impossible to use with gloves.
I would have returned it but I cut off the also useless hip belt.
As I expected the pack is super light and the white dyneema fabric is very durable.