The Mountain Hardwear Nilas Down Mitts are the answer to the question of how to keep your hands warm in the mountains. These tough mitts have high quality 800-fill down and a shell of OutDry membrane that provides protection from the coldest, wettest conditions.
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology, the OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Insulated with our highest quality 800 fill down for extreme warmth
- Mitts are extremely lightweight and pack down small for storage inside a jacket pocket
- Extra long gauntlet fits over bulky jacket sleeves
- SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow