The Mountain Hardwear Nilas Down Mitt are the answer for anyone who has cold hands. Whether you're summiting a peak or just walking Rover during the biting cold of winter these 800 fill down mittens will keep your fingers toasty.
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology, the OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Insulated with our highest quality 800 fill down for extreme warmth
- Mitts are extremely lightweight and pack down small for storage inside a jacket pocket
- Extra long gauntlet fits over bulky jacket sleeves
- SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
|Shell fabric||Body: 20D Polyester Rip; Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology|
|Lining fabric||Polyester Taffeta|
|Weight||6.7 oz (190 g)|
There are currently no reviews for this product.