The Mountain Hardwear Mtn Speed 32F Degree Down Sleeping Bag is the lightest sleeping bag ever built by Mountain Hardwear. It's not often that Outdoor Gear Lab bestows such honors as "the best hooded summer weight sleeping bag we've tested". The MTN Speed combines super-light fabrics and 850-fill goose down to get under a pound, but what you'll really appreciate is the outstanding hood and face gasket, such creature comforts are rarely afforded on such minimalist designs.
- Premium, 850- fill down provides outstanding, lightweight warmth
- Performance mummy is cut snug, for maximum warmth and minimum weight
- Tight 5 in (12.7 cm) baffle spacing maximizes loft
- Lightweight half length #3 zipper for easy entry ,yet sized to be light weight.
- Five chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth.
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Single-handed drawcords simplify adjustments