- Fully adjustable, attached hood
- Pit zips for quick ventilation
- Mesh lining
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Adjustable cuff and hem
- Long length for more protection
|Shell fabric||2L Dobby (100% nylon) Dry.Q Elite laminate|
|Back length||32 in (81 cm)|
|Weight||1 lb 12 oz (793 g)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "This product is a bit heavy for light backpacking, but it keeps one perfectly dry even in downpours without making one sweat from the inside."
This is an awesome rain jacket. It keeps rain out, and is breathable without having a layer of plastic like stuff next to the skin. It is heavier than some other raincoats, but it is the one I take when I'll be gone for a week or more or if expecting heavy showers. I carry a lighter raincoat for a day hike if no showers are expected. It has a longer back than many raincoats so the water drips to the ground, not your behind. It has fleece pockets to keep hands warm if needed.
Yes, I would recommend this product.