It doesn't matter if your camping in Rockies snow or a rainy Northwest forest, wet pants are cold and no fun. The Mountain Hardwear Compressor Pant will add comfort to any camping experiance. Made with Thermal Q.Elite 80-gram insulation, these pants will keep you warm no matter how wet it is outside.
- Thermal.Q™ Elite mimics the structure of down to create the highest warmth to weight ratio available in synthetic insulation.
- Adjustable elastic waist with attached webbing belt.
- Reinforced seat and knees protect against abrasion.
- Full side-zippered legs for ventilation and quick changes.
|Shell fabric||100% Nylon 20D Ripstop|
|Lining fabric||100% Nylon 20D Ripstop|
|Weight||1 lb 2 oz (505 g)|
|Insulation material||Thermal.Q Elite 80 g|
- "Size up for room in the crotch"
According to the size chart, a medium should have been a perfect fit. However, I had to exchange for a large so that I could do active things...like sit down. The Compressor pants could use a gusseted crotch. The waist in the large is too big for me, but with the drawstring and velcro, it's a tradeoff I'm willing to make for improved mobility.
Yes, I would recommend this product.