The Mountain Equipment Matrix II can handle the hardest multi-day mountaineering and alpine trips. We all know these trips place huge demands on your sleeping bag, it needs to be as light as possible, have the smallest pack size and keep working night after night in exposed conditions. Until now this has required substantial compromises but a revolutionary combination of water-resistant down and PRIMALOFT Synergy synthetic fill provides perhaps the ultimate solution.
- Includes pillow with purchase
- Alpine Fit with tapered lower leg for improved thermal efficiency and weight reduction.
- A combination of down baffles and synthetic layers for compressibility, durability and insulation when damp.
- 4 baffle trapezoid foot piece for excellent down control and loft with low weight.
- 5 bafflle and anatomical fit provide high levels of warmth and down control with low weight.
- Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down draft tubes.
- length side zip with anti snag baffle
- Supplied with lightweight stuff sack>
|Shell fabric||Helium 30 Outer Shell|
|Insulation material||Primaloft Synergy/WR Down 725|
|Lining||Supersoft 20 Lining|
|Temperature rating||32 Degree F|