The Mountain Equipment Helium 600 25F Degree Down Sleeping bag is ideal for when space is at a premium and weight an important concern the reduced pack size and low weight of a Helium bag makes it the perfect companion for your trip.
- Includes pillow with purchase
- Alpine Fit with tapered lower leg for improved thermal efficiency and weight reduction.
- 4 baffle trapezoid foot piece for excellent down control and loft with low weight.
- 5 baffles and anatomical fit provide high levels of warmth and down control with low weight.
- Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down draft tubes.
- Slanted Box Wall construction offers a stable and superlight structure with excellent stability and down control
- 30g baffle walls for down control and structure.
- 3/4 length side zip with anti snag baffle
- Supplied with lightweight stuff sack
|Shell fabric||Helium 30 Denier|
|Insulation material||725 Fill Down|
|Stuff sack size||21cm x 31cm|
|Lining||Supersoft 20 Lining|
|Temperature rating||25 Degree F|
|Fill weight||28 oz|