The Mountain Equipment Glacier SL 800 15F Degree Down Sleeping Bag combines the best attributes of our most popular bags to create the low weight of the popular Helium bag and a highly water-resistant outer fabric. The Glacier SL 800 is definitive choice for Alpinists, Mountaineers and backpackers seeking a serious lightweight solution.
- Drilite Loft 2 water resistant fabric (1500mm Hydrostatic Head)
- Alpine Fit with tapered lower leg for improved thermal efficency and weight reduction
- 4 Baffle trapezoid foot piece with bulls-eye technology for down control and low weight
- 5 Baffles and anatomical fit provide high levels of warmth.
- Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down draft tubes
- Slanted box wall construction offer a stable and superlight structure with excellent stability and down control
- 30g baffle walls for down control and structure
- 3/4 length zips with anti-snag baffle
- Comes with lightweight stuff sack and mesh storage bag
|Shell fabric||Drilite Loft 2 Outer Shell|
|Insulation material||725 Fill Down|
|Lining||Supersoft 20 Lining|
|Temperature rating||12 degree F|