Designed for great performance when alpine, aid or free climbing, the Metolius Ultralight TCU is lightweight and has a narrow head width that allows them to fit where other cams won't.
- Narrow head width for the most placement options
- Range Finder color codes let you know that you've chosen the right size cam for the placement
- Direct Axle Technology™ (DAT™) joins the axle with the U-stem, this fusion offers narrow head width enabling the TCU to fit in to shallower placements and reduces weight
- The U-shaped body offers greater durability than single-stem units and unparalleled control during placement and retraction
- Optimized cam angle for more outward force
- 13 mm Dyneema slings
- Stay organized with color-coded sewn slings and tubing
- CNC machine 7075-T6 aluminum offers greater precision than stamped or extruded cams
- CE/UIAA certified
- Hand built, inspected and individually proof tested in Bend, Oregon
|Weight||2.1 oz (59 g) - #3|
|Range||0.74 - 1.04 in (18.5 - 26.5 mm) - #3|
|Strength||10 kN (2,250 lbf) - #3|
There are currently no reviews for this product.