The Metolius 3/4 Finger Climbing Gloves are some of the best climbing gloves on the market. The 3/4 length fit is dialed for a comfortable fit perfect for mixed free/aid and jugging pitches while still allowing ample sensitivity to pass off gear and belay. Durable leather and double AND triple stitched reinforcements ensure these gloves are worth more than cut-off hardwear store gloves.
- ¾ length fingers for dexterity
- Cowhide main body with triple-stitched, split cowhide palm reinforcement
- All high wear areas are reinforced
- Double-stitched finger openings
- Bar-tacked webbing clip-in loop
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Embossed (tag-free) logo
- Burly clip-in loop so you can confidently clip them to your harness
There are currently no reviews for this product.