- Composite construction: Lightweight/breathable insulated shell on main body with stretch Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface side panels
- Trim fit, hip length with drop back hem
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated Scuba Hood fits under helmet
- Two handwarmer pockets, one internal pocket
- Laminated hem with drawcord Vislon front zip with insulated wind flap
- Stretch knit wrist gaskets
- DWR finish
|Shell fabric||Luminara™ nylon weave, Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface™ technology|
|Weight||13.2 oz (375 g) - Medium|
|Insulation material||60 g/m² Coreloft™ insulation|
I am 5' 7" and a medium fits great. The jacket is light and you can move around in it easily. Awesome jacket
"I wear this jacket everywhere"
Great Hoody. I wear it all the time. Lightweight but warm. Simple design is extremely comfy and technically this jacket performs like no other jacket i have owned.
"Arcteryx Atom Hoody-Large"
This jacket rocks. I'm 5'10", 172 lbs, and I ordered the Large. OMC had it to me in one day #Thanks for the great service, OMC#. I've worn it on 40 degree, wet, windy weather, and have been toasty and comfortable. The hood stays on my head, especially with the zipper up all the way, and the insulation in the hood, really kept my head warm as well. The fit is not tight, but extremely comfortable. I love the zippered hand warmer pockets #just wish they were a little larger# and the internal zippered pocket is an added bonus. On a short hike, the sun came out, and I was able to roll this jacket into one sleeve so that it easily packed in to my day-pack, without taking up much room at all. Great jacket, and I would definitely recommend it.