- Polartec® Neo Shell® Waterproof/Breathable Stretch Softshell Fabric with Wicking Backer
- 100% Seam Taped - For Full Waterproofness
- Attached Storm Hood with Laminated Brim
- Water-Resistant CF Zipper
- Chest Pocket with Water Resistant Zip
- Pack Pockets™ with Water-resistant Zippers
- Asymmetric Cuffs with Velcro Adjustment
- Internal Zip Pocket
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
|Shell fabric||Polartec® Neo Shell® 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane 6.5 oz/yd|
|Back length||30 in (76.2 cm)|
|Weight||1 lbs 4.9 oz (592.5 g)|
"The good thing at the best price"
The good thing at the best price. I recommend Oregon Mountain Community, No trick.
"The best jacket I've ever owned"
This is not a coat for extremely cold weather, but is very nice is 40 degree and above weather. Amazingly, I've worn it while it was in the high 70's, due to rain, and been completely comfortable as it is extremely breathable. The fabric is soft, stretchy but sturdy. Completely waterproof, had it on in a few bad chicago storms and when completely zipped up, it does stop the wind in its tracks.
I like where all the pockets are located. Be aware that you will need two hands to open and close the pockets due to the waterproof material. All the cinches and tighteners for fitting that you would expect. I'm 6' tall, 170 pounds and the medium fits perfectly.