The Marmot Limelight 2 Person Camping Tent is designed to be light weight and easy to set up, without sacrificing backcountry luxury. The D-shaped door allows no-step entry/exit, and color coded webbing and poles make set-up a snap. The roomy vestibule keeps gear dry in wet weather.
- Footprint included
- Marmot Zone Construction provides more livable space
- One super sized double door and read D door with two vestibules
- Sleep Pre-bends create vertical and a more roomy sleeping area
- Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Seam taped full coverage fly with vents
- Free standing design
- Seam taped catenary cut floor
- Color coded easy pitch clips and poles
|Weight||5lbs 2oz (2267g)|
|Canopy fabric||40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Messh F/R I 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta|
|Floor fabric||68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R|
|Rainfly fabric||68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 1500mm F/R|
|Stuff sack size||18 x 7 in (45.7 x 17.8 cm)|
|Floor dimensions||41 x 54 x 88in, 104 x 137 x 224cm|
|Floor Area||33 sq ft, 3.0 sq m|
|Vestibule area||9.5 sq ft, 0.88 sq m|
- "Love this tent!"
This is a very large 2 person tent. The lower part of the tent sides are very vertical which make the tent seem a lot bigger than it really is. You won't feel claustrophobic inside this tent. Two very large doors on two sides of the tent make it easy to get in and out of. The price of the tent is great and the quality of the materials is very good. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Yes, I would recommend this product.