- Waterproof, breathable MemBrain® fabric keeps moisture at bay and allows all 44 oz. of 800+ goose fill down to do its job
- Baffles on chest and feet sections run vertically to ensure down won't shift as you move
- 9'' loft provides warmth down to -20°
- Nautilus 6-baffle hood uses the same construction as their 8000m down jacket, it wraps comfortably to keep you warm
- Velcro® free down-filled 6-inch collar keeps warm air trapped in your bag
- Forward cant foot box matches the natural lean of your feet
- Thermo-Pane foot box uses double layer baffle construction to keep your toes warm
- Reinforced foot lining allows you to store gear or wear liners without compromising durability
- Down-filled draft tube combats cold leaks through the zipper
- Zipper guard keeps zipper tracking smoothly and prevents the draft tube from getting caught
- Hidden draft tube pocket keeps headlamp or electronics out of the way but within easy reach
- Stretch Tricot Baffles increase the life of the bag, allowing it to be stuffed and unstuffed without tearing the baffle material
- 63/44'' Shoulder/foot girth
- Stuff sack and large volume storage sack included
- Filled and finished in Santa Rosa, California
- Reg – 6'0'' Long – 6'6''
|Shell fabric||MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon Ripstop 2.3 oz/yd|
|Insulation material||800 Fill Power Goose Down|
|Stuff sack size||9.5 x 19 inches|
|Lining||100% Nylon WR 1.4 oz/yd|
|Temperature rating||-20 F|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Great Bag"
This is probably too much bag for me, but I don't like to be cold in the woods. This bag is not small or light. Love the full length zipper, and does not seems pretty easy to open and close quickly without catching. Marmot makes quality products, and they stand behind them also.
Yes, I would recommend this product.