The Marker Duke AT Binding is for the skier who needs a binding that climbs well but also requires the stability and performance of a Alpine Binding. The Duke has a DIN setting of 4-16 so whether you huck cliffs, climb big mountains, play in the park or demand high perfomance bindings the Duke will do it all. Marker's Advanced Product Development Team created a binding that truly blurs the lines between in-bounds and backcountry performance.
- New for fall 2012, the EPF (Extended Power Frame) is 28% wider than the original Duke. Screw pattern is 10mm wider
- Binding size/boot sole length: Small/265-320mm, Large/305-370mm
- Stand Height w/o ski: 34mm
- Brake width is 110mm. 90mm and 130mm brakes are available separately
- Gliding AFD: enhances release reliability, especially with worn boots