The updated Marker Baron AT binding features the same revolutionary toe and heel design as the Duke, but with a 4-13 DIN range and a lighter weight. This construction shaves 150 grams of weight per pair, about 1/3 of a pound less than the Duke. The Baron is suited for lighter-weight, big mountain skiers who want the performance of the triple-pivot toe and inter-pivot heel.
- Boot sole length/binding size: Small: 265 - 320, Large 305 - 370
- Stand Height w/o ski 34 mm
- Toe System Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, height adjustable
- Climbing function, 3 position integrated climbing aid
- Brake Width: 110 mm (90 and 130 available separately)