The powerful and lightweight Mammut T-Peak Headlamp is well suited for alpine pursuits and fast-paced endeavors that require multiple modes for variable conditions.
- Three levels of brightness: boost, spot and flood
- Four intensity levels: spot, dual, high (flood), low (flood)
- Emergency alpine signal, activated by holding the on/off button for 2 seconds will flash high-output LED 6 times per min. every other min.
- Pivots 20° / 45° for fine tuning of the light beam angle
- Switch lock prevents headlamp from accidentally turning on inside your pack
- Wide headband adjusts to fit nearly any head, hats or helmets,/li>
- Battery check
- Powered by three AAA batteries (included)
- IPX6 watertight standard; resists heavy splashing and rain
|Max. light output||90 lumens|
|Average battery life||High: 20 - Low: 100 hours|
|Beam distance||High: 55 - Dual: 40 - Low: 10 meters|
|Bulb type||1 HiFlux.LED, 2 Definition.LED|
|Weight||2.5 oz (72 g) - With batteries|
There are currently no reviews for this product.