Thanks to the visual and sensible markings on the Mammut Sensor both the climber and belayer are able to see and feel when they are coming close to the end or middle of the rope. You are able to feel as they slide through your brake hand and your belay device.
- BiCo Sense technology provides a visual and haptic (tactile) markings in the middle and on both ends
- Improves safety when belaying and repelling
- SuperDry™ finish is applied to both the sheath and the core for wet-weather performance, improved handling, and abrasion resistance
- 10mm diameter offers an ideal combination of lightweight performance and overall durability
- Lap-coiled at the factory, the Sensor is ready for use immediately, no need to flake and rotate for tangle-free performance
- Made in Switzerland