The Mammut S-Flex Headlamp is powered by a single AA battery, keeping weight and size to a minimum. The S-Flex uses a HiFlux.LED and Total Reflex Optics to generate excellent light output, offering two levels of beam intensity, a continuous red light and a flashing red light ensure flexibility in all situations.
- Four settings: flood-light high, flood-light mid, red light, flashing red
- Emergency alpine signal, activated by holding the on/off button for 2 seconds will flash high-output LED 6 times per min. every other min.
- Dimension: 2.75 x 1.5 x 0.6 in (7 x 4 x 2 cm)
- Adjustable flood offers 40° for fine tuning light beam
- Switch lock prevents headlamp from accidentally turning on inside your pack
- Small, but substantial elastic headband
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- IPX6 watertight standard; resists heavy splashing and rain