The Mammut Infinity 9.5 mm Duodess Rope provides huge weight savings, but instills safety, durability and quality. Smooth handling and easy breaking have taken climbers familiar with 9.8 ropes down to this lighter 9.5 mm rope. Traditional and mult-pitch climbers will enjoy the bi-color 'duo' ropes which change pattern at the half way mark
- Extremely light rope, only 7 lbs 9 oz for a 60 meter length
- 'Duodess' pattern and color change denotes half way mark and helps with rope management and rappels
- COATINGfinish™ process uses a Teflon® coating to reduce friction and allow fibers to glide against each other for optimal load distribution and durability
- PTFE coating process covers each fiber individually to reduce internal friction and increase the line's life span
- Phenomenal glide and friction properties on the rock
- Core with 10 inlays
- Lap-coiled at the factory to prevent twists and so you don't have to 'butterfly' untwist before your first climb on your new rope!
- Bluesign® product label certifies adherence to environmental, sourcing, and production chain standards
- Each rope is electronically tested meter for meter for consistency
- Made in Switzerland
|Impact force||8.7 kN (1,956 lbf)|
|Weight||58 g/m (7 lbs 10 oz - 60 m)|
There are currently no reviews for this product.