The Mammut Gravity 10.2 mm rope is a flexible, all-around climbing rope. Featuring Mammut's SuperDry™ dry treatment the Gravity is game for wet crag session and stays cleaner in the dirt. While 10.2 might be on the thicker end, the Gravity's durability will give you confidence on rough rock, cruxy projects, and years of gym workouts.
- 10.2mm diameter is durable enough for week in, week out use at the crag and gym sessions in between
- Light enough for multiday alpine adventures
- SuperDRY™ sheath and core treatment improves safety and guards against added water weight in wet conditions, helps keep your roper cleaner
- Middle marker improves rope management and rappels
- 60 meter is the standard rope length, however a 70 meter can be handy at certain crags fraught with erosion or for certain rappels