The Mammut Contact Dyneema Sling is flexible and smooth. This skinny but strong Contact Dyneema Sling is ideal for rock, alpine, and ice. You won't notice an extra sling or four on your harness, but you'll be happy to have the Contact on meandering routes where extended gear decreases rope drag.
- 8 mm width is smooth, easy to knot and one of the easiest on the market to untie!
- Useful for extending draws or gear on meandering routes, as rappel anchors, or as a back-up personal anchor
- Dyneema® fibers are lighter, stronger and resist moisture and UV light better than nylon
- Contact stitching technique ensures even the over stitched seam area handles smoothly
- Each length is a different color to enable easy visual organization