The Madshus Metis Classic Zero CIG is a no-wax version of the Metis classic women's race ski with the new Classic IntelliGrip (aka "zero") that will make the worst wax conditions your best friend. Explore the versatility of this system from mid-winter 20 degrees Fahrenheit and all the way to Easter slush. These skis are all-rounders, they go seamlessly from exploring your favorite groomed trails to racing the renowned Birkebeiner!
- The Metis construction is based on that of Madshus' top racing models, using only premium materials in base and core finishing. The side cut and construction makes these models even more skiable ensuring an enjoyable experience.
- Torsion Cap 3D construction with a light and responsive Polycell core.
- NIS plate accepts NIS-NNN bindings without drilling. Screw-mounted bindings are still compatible.
- A specialty no-wax base with a rubberized material in the kick zone ensuring long lasting performance. Grip can be adjusted by skier with use of sandpaper.
- Sizing: Size/body weight. 180cm/73-99 lbs, 185cm/88-110 lbs, 190cm/99-121 lbs, 195cm/110-132 lbs