With their extra height, providing added support and stability for carrying heavy loads over rugged terrain, backpackers, hikers and hunters will appreciate the waterproof Lowa Tibet GTX Hi hiking boots for authentic superiority.
- Nubuck leather upper
- Gore-Tex® lining ensures waterproof and breathablility
- Tongue studs and precise, adjustable I-Lock 2-zone lacing
- 5mm full-length nylon stabilizers for long-lasting support
- Polyurethane with SPS cushioning
- Vibram Masai outsoles with self-cleaning tread offer excellent grip, featuring rough braking studs and climbing zones at the tips
- Boots can be resoled
|Midsole||Polyurethane with SPS cushioning|
|Outer material||Nubuck leather|
|Weight||4 lbs. 2 oz.- pair|
- "Great boot"
Received and wore them right away. Comfortable as soon as I laced them up. Great support and quality is 5 star, right there with the Kenetreks I also thought of getting. Will need to wear more to give final for waterproof and warmth, but am sure will be great.
Yes, I would recommend this product.