An updated version of a popular classic, the Ranger II GTX hiking boot is time and terrain tested on treks around the world. The one-piece leather upper with a comfortable flex under the foot is designed for hikers who cover a lot of ground while carrying a medium weight pack. Handcrafted in Germany.
- One piece Nubuk leather upper
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- Contoured tongue
- Balance Comfort Footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization, and transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- PU with SPS Cushion midsole and Fluke Technology - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances
- Vibram® Tactis DST outsole
- 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot stabilizer