- Quick Fit fastening system improves stability through six straps anchored to the footbed
- Replaceable lace
- Anatomical footbed, lined in water-resistant suede microfiber
- Aggressive rubber tread pattern provides multidirectional traction, grip and stability on rough terrain
- Anatomically shaped cupped-foot bed is constructed from an innovative polyurethane compound that is lightweight and flexible
- Zero degree drop from heel to toe improves stability and promotes a neutral stance
- Made in Italy
|Outer material||Synthetic webbing|
"Very Good Sandal, but not perfect"
I really like this sandal, but it has one flaw, and that is the back strap, running behind the heal slips down as it was designed low at its attachment point. When walking/climbing something steep, it will at times slip off my heal, when I need it most and that is a pain in the neck. But other than that, good shoe with a good design. I like the concept.