- Aggressive tread pattern provides multidirectional traction, grip and stability on rough terrain
- Anatomically shaped cupped foot-bed is constructed from an innovative polyurethane compound that is lightweight and flexible
- Footbed is a microfiber with a non-slip texture for use around water
- Quick Fit fastening system, replaceable lace, improved stability through six anchors to the footbed
- Heel and forefoot is adjustable with velcro. The remaining support straps are adjusted with an innovative one-pull lace
- Lizard's Cocoon technology is a wrap-around and anatomically supportive footbed
- Light and flexible, the Hull features a 0 degree drop from heel to toe
- Made in Italy
|Outer material||Synthetic webbing|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Good Sandle"
I got these and it took a bit to figure out the strap in the back. Once that got sorted I wear them pretty much every day, I'm yet to take them in the water. I really like the fact that they are a lot lighter then my old Tevas.
Yes, I would recommend this product.