The Leki Micro Vario Carbon Black Series Trekking Poles is a top-class trekking pole that fulfils the highest technical and aesthetic requirements. The folding pole, made from 100% carbon, is extremely stable and very light, weighing just 207 g. It is also equipped with the Speed Lock 2 Adjustment System and new CLD Core Locking Device. This intuitive mechanism makes it simple to fold together to a size of 40 cm, while also making it as easy to use as a pen. In addition, the system is located inside the pole, protecting it from outside influences. The anatomically formed AERGON Thermo Long Grip provides security and grip on all terrains. Whether you are trekking or on a multi-day hut tour you can do anything and go anywhere with the Black Series.
- Micro Vario Carbon Black Series Trekking Poles
- Slim lightweight construction
- Internal protected system
- Edgeless and ultralight Aergon Thermo grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
- Pure carbon for pure joy. Super light and stiff for optimal swing action.
- More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
|Number of Sections||3|
|Weight||207 g per pole|
|Shaft material||Carbon Fiber|
|Adjustable||110 - 130 CM|