The Leki Journey Lite Antishock is an extremely light, comfortable trekking pole made from high-strength aluminium. The DSS Antishock System, which is directly integrated via the tip, reduces the impact of using the pole by up to 40% and takes the load off of the joints, tendons, and ligaments. This effectively reduces vibrations in combination with the anatomically formed EVOCON trekking grip. It can be shortened to backpack size in the blink of an eye thanks to the Speed Lock+ Adjustment System. If you place great importance on the utmost comfort and ease on joints, the Journey Lite AS is the right pole for you.
- PA Safety EVOCON grip featuring an easily adjustable strap with a Safety release mechanism and a optimised non-slip surface
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1
- Reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints and ligaments.
- Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
|Number of Sections||3|
|Weight||260 g per pole|
|Adjustable||100 - 135 cm|