The La Sportiva Trango S Evo is an evolutionary fusion of ultra-light technology and mountain boot protection designed for moving fast and light over technical terrain in the mountains. This is a new generation of flexible lightweight mountaineering footwear is perfect for spring and summer mountaineering or long treks as it easily tackles long approaches while remaining stiff enough for front pointing in crampons and tackling frozen snow and ice.
- Winner of Backpacker Magazine's Editors Choice in 2004
- GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable liner
- Waterproof Cordura® synthetic upper keeps you dry when the snow gets soft and sloppy
- Innovative 3D Flex ankle remains flexible from side to side for efficient flat-footing technique while providing stability when front pointing in crampons
- Climbing Zone platform for technical rock climbing performance
- 7mm Trangoflex insole with integral Nylon® shank
- Dual-density Micropore midsole for the perfect combination of step-kicking rigidity, pack full-o gear stability and twenty-mile 3,000 vert cushioning
- Vibram® Mulaz sole
- Women's specific Trango last features slightly lower volume and a narrower heel
|Outer material||Waterproof Cordura/ Water-repellant Lorica with Antiacqua/Vibram rubber rand|
|Weight||21.98 oz (623 g)|
|Midsole||Micropore (forefoot)/ PU (heel)/ TPU crampon reinforcement in back|
There are currently no reviews for this product.