The La Sportiva Tarantula is a highly adjustable, versatile climbing shoe. Unlike traditional entry-level rock shoes, the Tarantula features a slightly down-turned toe, a snug heel, and can be resoled. As you climb the grades, the Tarantula will stick around as an indispensably comfortable shoe you choose for multi-pitch climbs.
- Comfortable unlined leather upper wicks moisture and provides comfort on hot days
- 5mm FriXion RS rubber sticks to plastic and rock equally well
- 1.8mm LaspoFlex midsole is sensitive yet offers confident edging thanks to a super-lightweight, super-thin synthetic laminate last
- Round, higher volume shape
- Highly adjustable hook and loop closure system offers infinite adjustment, crank 'em down for a snug fit!
- Slightly asymmetrical shape
|Midsole||1.8 mm LasporFlex|
|Weight||10.23 oz (290 g)|