Speed touring, randonee racing, or just shedding some pounds on your feet, are all possible with the La Sportiva Starlet boot. The women's specific shell and cuff, with 3 forward lean positions, can predictably push skis in and out of turns. The Skimo liner, when molded, can accommodate foot irregularities, and it's featherweight, in the up-track, make this Starlet a star.
- Grilamid® shell with PA12 Polyamide/Nylon cuff
- Features Skimo Liner with Palau® thermo-moldable EVA, a patented lacing system that allows for a custom fit, and built-in flex zones
- teel toe fittings are compatible with all Tech-style bindings
- Not compatible with plate style bindings; tech bindings only
- Highly durable 75 A" rubber toe and heel inserts
|Forward lean||12°, 14°, 16°|
|Liner||Skimo Liner with Palau® thermo-moldable EVA|
|Weight||2.4 lbs (1,065 g)|
|Number of buckles||2 + optional power strap|
There are currently no reviews for this product.