The La Sportiva Spitfire is right at home on a randonee race start line, but in the mountains where speed is safety, its featherweight performance can also help you climb out of trouble, in a hurry. The CPR cuff reduces weight but it also adds side-to-side stiffness for downhill power. Combine this boot with a ski under 100 mm (at the waist), and you'll have a rig that can float uphill and down.
- Compatible with all tech bindings. Not compatible with plate style bindings
- Grilamid® shell with Carbon Reinforced Polymer (CRP) Cuff™
- Fast Lock System™/ Vertebra Technology™ with Cam Closure System™
- Features Skimo Liner with Palau® thermo-moldable EVA, a patented lacing system that allows for a custom fit, and built-in flex zones
- Highly durable 75 A" rubber toe and heel inserts
|Forward lean||12°, 14°, 16°|
|Liner||Skimo Liner with Palau® thermo-moldable EVA|
|Weight||2.1 lbs (950 g)|
|Number of buckles||2 + optional power strap|
- "Light and speed for uphill, tight and stiff for down hill"
I like this boots, I use it for two days in spring time and I am enjoy by this boots. uphill and downhill are very easy and walking is very natural with this curved sole,
Yes, I would recommend this product.