- Full eight-panel Dentex lined upper and speed lacing system for an absolute precision fit and minimal stretch
- Speed lacing system for quick lace ups
- 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™ smears and edges on a tufa, granite slab and sandstone
- Powerhinge system and Slingshot rand band focuses power to the edges for ultimate control
- Women's model has a padded heel collar and breathable tongue for extra comfort
- PD 75 last offers low volume fit with an emphasis on high performance downturn and high asymmetry
- Offset asymmetrical toe box places power and energy under the big toe creating an inside edge sweet-spot
- The Miuras generally run a little smaller than the Miura VS, most people tolerate sizing down one to one-and-a-half sizes depending on your foot shape and climbing needs
- Lined with Dentex expect about a scant 1/2 size of stretching
|Weight||8.22 oz (223 g)|
|Midsole||1.1 mm LaSpoFlex (forefoot only)|
"My Go to Shoe"
I continue to buy these shoes. I love them, and I wear them on anything from hard sport routes and boulder problems to easy, long trad routes. The edging is great, and your foot feels like it could stick to anything. They take a little while to break in and make comfortable. Sometimes they get uncomfortable on longer routes/long days.
"My favourite shoes"
I love these shoes. They have a very precise toe and a deep heel that doesn't budge on aggressive heelhooks. They work well on all types of climbing, from faces to roofs.
"Not a beginner shoe- just a very VERY awesome shoe!"
The most comfortable advanced shoes I've ever had!! ..after a coupla weeks of breaking them in, of course. They stretch a size, so anticipate to hurt before you start loving them. Nonetheless, my very first climb with them (clean 11a that always gave me grief) was, if a bit painful, 100% pure success!
"BEST SHOE 5EVERRRR"
Bought this shoe after researching and going back and forth between quite a few -- climbers told me I should definitely nab this shoe when it went on sale, so I did.
I gotta say, the climbing community did not lead me wrong!
This shoe is great because I can step onto small holds and stay there, and I can smear well on the walls. I feel more confident climbing in these even if my feet hurt because I know they can withstand it and help me grip the wall better.
I probably could have sized them another half size down, but since I'm mostly a rec climber I'm fine with where they are. I attached a picture of a size comparison between my running shoes and climbing shoes. My Nike's are a women's nine, the climbing shoes are a women's 7.5.
What's really nice about these shoes is that if they come untied, it doesn't even really matter, they stay super tight on my foot. The laces just get in the way, and that's it. There's also an audible suck as I take them off. They fit soooo snuggly.
Over all, I would definitely recommend this.