The La Sportiva Miura rock shoes are designed for climbers that expect a high level of small toehold performance from their climbing footwear. This all-around shoe excels at smearing, power edging, pockets, Yosemite granite and bouldering problems.
- Full eight-panel Dentex lined upper
- Speed lacing system for an absolute precision fit
- Vibram XSV rubber with Powerhinge
- Dynamic slingshot heel band that focuses power to the toe box
- Offset asymmetrical toe box places power and energy under the big toe creating an inside edge sweet-spot
|Midsole||1.1 mm LaspoFlex|
|Weight||8.43 oz (239 g)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "My go to shoes"
This is my second pair of Miuras and they are still my favorite pair of rock shoes for most types of climbing. I am a 9.5 in most street shoes and I sized these way down to 7.5(40). That's what my other pair is and that may have been a little snug. That said EVENTUALLY these do stretch out. Best shoes I've had for edging. Sized a little small so I don't use them for crack or multi pitch routes. I do like the lace ups and the snugness that you can get compared to Velcro. May get a slightly larger pair for more casual climbing. A great shoe
Yes, I would recommend this product.