Lighter and wider fitting than most other La Sportiva running shoes, the Lycan is categorized the Italian company as a "Mountain Running" shoe. Which means that you can run on pavement, dirt, slick rock, gravel, mud. And run. And run.
- 6mm heel to toe drop
- Sticky Frixion AT 2.0 rubber sole handles mud and glacier polish granite with ease
- Highly breathable mesh upper dries fast
- Microfiber reinforcements with abrasion resistant material is trail tough
- Rock guard outsole protects your foot when on irregular rocky surfaces
- Injection molded EVA midsole
- Tempo last is wider in the forefoot to add comfort to your toes