Strap down the La Sportiva Katana and look up, not down, as this shoe will edge and smear its way up sport routes, boulder moves, gym climbing, even crack climbing. This high performance, yet highly comfortable shoe is praised for its ability to mold to your feet and ability to pull of delicate moves.
- Highly adjustable opposing hookand loop closure system for a snug fit and easy exit
- Lorica® toebox for edging power
- Singshot rand connected to the Powerhinge under the arch to control stretch
- Slip lasted construction
- 4 mm Vibram® XS Grip2™
- Women's specific WPD 55 last offers a technical fit with medium asymmetry and a neutral downturn
- Great for low to mid volume feet
|Lining fabric||Pacific (forefoot), Dentex (back)|
|Weight||7.87 oz (223 g)|
|Outer material||Leather/Lorica synthetic leather|
|Midsole||1.1 mm full-length LaSpoFlex|
There are currently no reviews for this product.