- Velcro closure system provides easy on and off convenience combined with one hand on-the-fly adjustability for added performance
- Vibram XSV rubber is the best combination of edging hardness and smearing stickiness
- Dual-component lining, powerful slingshot rands, and a Powerhinge in the sole for precision footwork
- Upper: Lorica/Leather
- Construction: Slip Lasted
- Sole: 4mm Vibram XSV
|Midsole||1.1 mm Full-length LaspoFlex|
|Outer material||Leather/Lorica synthetic leather|
|Weight||16 oz (454 g)|
|Lining fabric||Pacific, Dentex|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "A Crusher of Crazy Cracks, Burly Boulders and not too bad on those plastic things that they screw into walls."
I've had a pair of Katanas for the past 3 years. I bought them as a somewhat cocky 16 year old who thought he was an absolute crusher. On my first day out I decided that they were called katanas because my feet felt like they were getting stabbed by a Japanese sword. I have since found out that, as is standard in climbing, pain is sometime necessary. After breaking in these shoes they fit excellently. I have used them on 14 pitch climbs in Nevada, perfect splitters in the Utah desert, granite flakes in Idaho, sketchy sand stone in Colorado and most recently on a run-out climb called "nervous in suburbia" in Moab. The toes had finally worn through and as such I have moved on to a pair of Testarossas (Uber Agro) that have taught my feet what real pain feels like.
Yes, I would recommend this product.