The highly regarded La Sportiva Crosslite debuted in small enough sizes to fit women. Now, the Crosslite 2.0 is officially made in a women's specific last. Enjoy the prowess of the low to the ground and stable Crosslite 2.0 Women's. Test out the grip and added cushion- take the aggressive line!
- Women's specific Tempo last
- Lace guard keeps sand and rocks from creeping into your shoes
- Injection molded EVA midsole creates a stable, lightweight, flexible platform
- Nylon® molded shank and high-tensile composite RockGuard plate protect feet from sharp trail protrusions
- Super grippy V-Groove lugs provides exceptional traction
- Impact Brake System design orients in opposing slanted directions, increasing braking power by an average of 20% and decreases impact forces by and average of 20%
- 26 mm heel height, 18mm toe height