- Stout leather uppers on the outside for durability and GORE-TEX® on the inside to keep you dry
- Ankle protection for longs days when you stumble out in the dark
- New Vibram® Idro-Grip V-Smear sole
- Vibram® rands for confident smearing
- Board lasted construction offers stability and rigidity
- 2mm Polypropylene insole allows the Boulder X to be comfortable and stable on long approaches
- Mythos lacing system laces through the toe for a highly adaptive fit
- Snug performance fit
|Midsole||Micropore EVA 2mm LaSP EVA|
|Outer material||Leather/AirMesh/Vibram rand|
|Weight||17.9 oz (508 g)|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)Add Your Review
- "Excellent product!"
I have been dealing with La Sportiva products for 20+ years. I have never had a bad experience with anything purchased from them. This fit is exact. The function and comfort are perfect. Little to no break in and tough as nails. Love em! Very similar in fit and function to a pair of trangos I had 15+ years ago.
Yes, I would recommend this product.
- "too early to tell"
Just got them, tried them on and had to decide whether I was going to wear them outside or send them back. Put a Superfeet insole in and that was good. Took them to Whistler where we had about 2 feet of snow total over 6 days. I didn't get wet but they are by no means a winter boot :)
Feels like they need a little more time to be broken in, which I will do when the snow backs off a bit. So far so good.