The Koflach Degre mountaineering boot is like a trusted climbing partner: predictable, comfortable to be with and will hold-up their end of the deal, no matter what. Moldable liner, natural lateral and fore-aft flex and durable Pebax® shell and rubber rand contribute to this partnerships enduring appeal.
- Discontinued model, limited to stock on hand. This has the Intuition liner; the replacement model will not
- Lightweight, flexible Pebax® shell is durable and warm even in extremely cold conditions
- Intuition Mountain K liner can be heated and molded for custom fit
- Vario pivoting cuff has natural lateral and fore-aft flex
- Vibram® Dalaugiri sole
- Steel roller lacing
- Please note this product is listed in UK sizes, use size chart for US equivalent