The Julbo Airflux backcountry goggle sports the same amazing ventilation found in the Aerospace, but without the chromatic lenses. Now the award-winning SuperFlow system is available in a more affordable goggle. The goggles are fitted with an assortment of Julbo Spectron lenses. On the skin up, pop the lens away from your face with a simple pull. When you’re doing the fun part, push it in against your face and seal out the elements. Or ski with it open and enjoy a cooling breeze. The Julbo Airflux are functional backcountry ski goggles that use the only system that provides enough airflow to prevent fogging.
- SuperFlow air channel vents around the lenses.
- Large frame doesn’t inhibit your field of vision.
- Polycarbonate lenses are impact resistant.
- Treated with an additional anti-fog coating.
- Polarized lenses specially reduce glare.
- Lens details below.
|UV protection||Orange-Polar = Cat. 3 - Fair to brightOrange = Cat.3-4 - BrightVermillion = Cat.3 - Bright|