Jetboil ups the ante with the new Joule Stove System. Carry less fuel to base camp thanks to the combination of FluxRing® heat exchanger, fuel regulator and smart design which routes the fuel line to gently preheats fuel enabling a consistent flame below 0° F. Inverted fuel canister position ensures maximum fuel efficiency down to the last drop. As with all Jetboil systems, it packs down nice and neat inside its own 2½-liter pot.
- FluxRing® heat exchanger system maximizes fuel efficiency; one of the best canister stoves even in cool conditions or at high altitude
- Huge 2.5 liter (2 quart) FluxRing® pot is ready for group cooking and snow melting
- Control valve regulates fuel pressure through an extra-large orifice jet inside the burner
- Inverted canister position allows the Joule to use every last drop of butane
- Fuel line design gently preheats fuel for maximum efficiency at altitude and/or in cold conditions
- Updated valve offers improved flame adjustment including a chef worthy simmer
- Metal walls surrounding the heat exchanger protect the coils from damage and allow the pot to latch securely to the stove