- FluxRing heat exchanger system maximizes fuel efficiency; one of the best canister stoves even in cool conditions or at high altitude
- 1.0 Liter FluxRing® metal cooking cup has measuring etches for proper portioning
- Flash color-change insulating Neoprene cozy lets you know when water is ready while protecting your hands
- Adjustable stainless steel burner provides flame control
- Redesigned push-button ignition is protected inside the stove unit, yet accessible even with cup secured
- BPA-free lid speeds boiling time and features a drink-thru/strainer lip and pour spout
- Bottom stove cover which can double as a measuring cup
- Includes tripod fuel base
- Please note fuel and pot support are available seperately
- Fuel, stove, and accessories can be stacked inside cup compactly for travel
- Backcountry Magazine 2010 Editors' Choice Award
|Weight||14 oz (400 g) - not including pot support and fuel stabilizer|
|Fuel type||Isobutane Canister|
|Dimensions||4.1 x 7.1 in (10.4 x 18 cm)|
|Boil time||16 oz (0.5 liters) in 2 minutes, 30 seconds (Jetpower canister)|
"Well worth the money!!!"
The jetboil should always be in your pack on backcountry trips! If you don't have the money barrow some!
"You've got to have one of these."
Couldn't wait to try. We fried fish immediately after catching them. Out of the pond-into the pan. Worked fantastic! Have never seen this item cheaper in any other place. You've got to have one of these.
"Looking for more opportunities to use it!!!"
This is my very first backpacking/camp stove. I did a lot of research before choosing one. The Jetboil is really easy to use. I love that it all fits together and stores in one unit. It heats very quickly. The heat indicator on the side is great as you can do other things while still keeping an eye on it. Couldn't be happier with my purchase! Looking for more reasons to use it!
"Great Product, great service."
This setup is great. When I am out in the woods I want to be able to boil water fast with minimum fuel use. This meets both of those requirements well. If I have hot water I can make pretty much anything else I need to sustain life on the trail.
OMC is great to deal with and Andy in customer service was very responsive when I had questions.